Thursday, October 17, 2013

You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

I am willing to have someone bash my skull in with condensed soup can in a parking lot. Then lean over my body. Open the can with a swiss army knife. Pour the soup into my skull, replacing the water with blood. And enjoy a healthy lunch at 4 in the morning.

No I will not like your photo.
No I will not be your friend.
The leeches and ticks already have latched onto you and have gorged themselves fat.
Enlarged.

Beware of plastic bags. I have been collecting different sizes and shapes, for any type of occasion.
So whenever you turn your back, you’re fucked.
Gasp for air all you want; it won’t help.
Because I hired the someone and fed him.
And don’t worry, when you look over at me I’ll be in the same position

Eyes open spoon sticking out the back of an empty skull.


Love. True. Love. In the dumpster behind the strip club. True Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment