Friday, May 3, 2013

starting a support group.

I am going to start a support group called, "shitty people anonymous." It will consist of a group of people  sitting in a circle, eating danishes, sipping lukewarm coffee, and chainsmoking cheap cigarettes in metal fold out chairs inside a church basement. Someone will stand up and say, "Hello my name is ______, and I am a shitty person," before going on to explain an example(s) of how he/she has fucked over someone for personal gain. And how he/she only cares about him/herself. Fuck charity.

It would be a carthartic experience. Or it would drive every member to suicide.

I'm hoping for the latter.

I'm hoping for seven billion strong.

It's all rabbit stew, and the rabbit stew is consumed by all of us.

Bones, eyeballs, intestines, and brains.

It's all rabbit stew.

No comments:

Post a Comment