Thursday, June 23, 2016

sucked into a black hole on date night



when you slap my ass
in public i think:
SEXUAL HARRASSMENT
in bold black capital letters.

when you take me to the
new big summer blockbuster in theaters,
and make out with me in the dark,
i hope i have bad breath.
i hope you notice.
i hope my bad breath infects your good breath
because i haven't brushed my teeth in three weeks
and contracted gingivitis
exactly for this very special occasion.

when you tell me,
"i love you,"
i start to peel
strips of skin
off my body
until there
is nothing left
but a smaller skeleton
resting inside a larger one;
you don't even notice.
instead, you just talk about how
bad you want me.

when you get hard
i pretend i'm high on
heroin and crack
so i can get wet
to get through this.

when you're naked
and ask me to strip,
i plan to steal 
your wallet,
and shitty family sedan,
then drive off a cliff 
in the country.

when you're inside me
sweating and moaning,
i want to abort
your cells from my body
in a bloody nebula that
swirls around the water
of the toilet,
and flush
because i have
the ability to both
create and destroy.
and sometimes
creation and destruction
are synonymous.

when you come,
i realize i never
have fun when i'm around
other people.
i realize i am only squirming
because i have to pee
and am in the mood for pizza/chicken wings,
which you mistake for an orgasm.

when you are asleep,
i tell you i'm pregnant,
and ask you to marry me
because i will only marry
someone i don't love
and never will.

deal with it.







No comments:

Post a Comment